- Brown, L.M. (2003) Girlfighting: Betrayal and Rejection Among Girls, New York University Press; also see her new curriculum "From Adversaries to Allies: A Curriculum for Change"
- Coloroso, B.(2004) The Bully, the Bullied, and the Bystander: From Preschool to High School--How Parents and Teachers Can Help Break the Cycle of Violence Collins
- Davis, S. (2007) Empowering Bystanders in Bullying Prevention K-8, Research Press
- Davis, S. (2007) Schools Where Everyone Belongs:Practical Strategies for Reducing Bullying, Research Press
- Espelage, D.(2003) Bullying in American Schools: A Social-Ecological Perspective on Prevention and Intervention
- Garbarino, J. and Delara, E. (2003) And Words Can Hurt Forever: How to Protect Adolescents from Bullying, Harassment, and Emotional Violence Free Press
- Katz, M. (1997). On Playing a Poor Hand Well: Insights from the lives of those who have overcome childhood risks and adversities. W. W. Norton and Company, New York
- Landry, Deb; (2006); Sticks, Stones and Stumped, children’s book and interactive social awareness mentoring play; pre K-4; Bryson Taylor
- Ludwig, T.(2005) My Secret Bully
- Olweus, D (1993) Bullying at School: What We Know and What We Can Do Blackwell
- Peretti, F. (2000) The Wounded Spirit. Word Publishing, Nashville, TN
- Sharp, S. & Smith, P.(Eds.). (1994) Tackling bullying in your schools. New York: Routledge
- Smith, P. K., Morita, Y., Junger-Tas, J., Olweus, D., Catalnao, R. and Slee, P. (1999). The Nature of School Bullying: A Cross-National Perspective
- Voors, W. (2000) The Parent's Book about Bullying: Changing the Course of Your Child's Life Hazelden Publishing
- Kowalski, Limber, & Agatston, 2008. Cyber Bullying: Bullying in the Digital Age. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Patchin & Hinduja, 2011. Cyberbullying Prevention and Response: Expert Perspectives.
- Swearer, Espelage, & Napolita, 2009. Bullying Prevention and Intervention: Realistic Strategies for Schools (The Guilford Practical Intervention in Schools Series)
- Willard, N. 2007. Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats:Responding to the Challenge of Online Social Aggression, Threats, and Distress.
- Shariff. S. 2009. Confronting Cyber-bullying; What Schools Need to Know to Control Misconduct and Avoid Legal Consequences.
The International Bullying Prevention Association
is a Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization under
§501(c)3 of the United States Tax Code.