The International Bullying Prevention Association invites all individuals and organizations that are concerned about bullying in schools to join our organization. The IBPA includes researchers, teachers, counselors, administrators, school board members, law enforcement personnel, health providers, students, and parents.
- Save 50.00 on the cost of attendance at the annual conference –This almost covers the cost of membership!
- Receive access to the “Members Only” Area of the website that includes archived presentations and handouts from previous year’s conferences
- Receive copies of our bi-annual newsletter as well as the opportunity to submit content to the newsletter
- Membership card
- Advocacy Alerts
- Opportunity to attend the yearly meeting at our annual conference to help shape the direction of the organization
- Coming soon . . .Membership packet with membership certificate and welcome gift
IBPA Code of Ethics: Click Here to Download
Member Enrollment: Click Here to Enroll
Membership Renewal: Click Here to Renew
Membership Update: Click Here to Update your Profile
Webinars: Available Webinars
The International Bullying Prevention Association
is a Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization under
§501(c)3 of the United States Tax Code.